ETA, driven by innovation is calling young engineers to participate in ETA Innovation (e-NNOVATION) challenge 2 a one of its kind technology contest open to engineering students and fresh engineering graduate to sharpen their engineering skills and connect with experts in various engineering fields.
Participate now and win exciting prizes + a chance to get internship at one of the creative groups, driven by engineering experts in India
Design a self-centering chuck which can hold both ID of brake flange and OD of a spindle. Maximum weight of the job would be 20 Kgs. The actuation to be automatic.
- Paper Submission Last Date – Sat, Oct 28, 2017
- Presentation at ETA – Between Oct 30 to Nov 10, 2017
- Winner Announcement – Mon, Nov 20, 2017
Who Can Participate
- Engineering college students in final year and pre-final year
- Fresh Engineering graduates who are not employed in any other company
- Students can participate as an individual or as a team of maximum 3 students. However, every team member should actively involve in the challenge from start to end
- Relatives/Siblings of ETA employees are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Participants send the concepts and drawing to ETA
- ETA shortlists the entries
- Selected teams would be invited to ETA for presenting their paper
- ETA will select the winner of the awards.
- Prize distribution.
Papers should be submitted by e-mail in PDF format at email@example.com using the subject line: “e-NNOVATION Challenge-2”.
Along with a
- Copy of Engineering Degree Certificate (In case of fresher)
- Letter from College – signed by HoD or Principal (Students)
Criteria for award
Creativity, Original thinking and Application of cost effective engineering solutions, Quality of paper and presentation
Engineering Toolkit + Opportunity do internship at ETA R&D center
For details regarding Paper Format, Judging, Scoring, Mode of Expression, Oral Presentation