This test rig is computerized standalone system to perform hub rotational durability test operations with block programming and controlled parameters. All control hardware and software are based on National instruments products. On line plot and display with results offer flexibility in data analysis. Features include - Programmable speed and force, and temperature monitoring
- Programmable speeds and forces
- Temperature monitoring
- Hub Ratation: 200 to 1500RPM
- Loading Actuator Height: 25KN - 2Nos.
- Loading Actuator Vertical: 50KN -1No.
- emp.: 0-100°C
- Radial Longitudinal Axis: 0-50KN
To simulate actual road condition on the Hub and Knuckle
You may also want to look into other machines from similar product series