HMS Networks acquires majority of WEBfactory

HMS has acquired 74.9% of all shares in WEBfactory. The remaining 25.1% is owned by CEO Bernhard Böhrer who also stays as managing director.



Source URL: HMS Networks acquires majority of WEBfactory

Source Website: Factory Automation – Automation.com

Close Menu