EHSA – Electro Hydro Static Actuators are compact modules that integrate to Electric Servomotor, Hydraulic Pump, Hydraulic Actuator, a small reservoir and Hydraulic Circuitry Manifold. For actuator motion control, EHSA do not need the power dissipative Control valves and are therefore highly efficient.
In combination with a digital controller, they provide adequate control of Position & Force. They have been used in machines and in Airborne flying controls. Here we demonstrate their application to a friction welding machine with the system in Position & Force modes switching (on the fly), as demand. by the machine cycle.
- Compact actuator for excitation
- No power pack, reservoir, filter, servo valve
- Oil quantity reduced from 250 Ltr. to just 2 Ltr.
- Improved power efficiency
- Heat and noise reduced considerably
Control Modes :
- Position Control
- Force Control
- Switch Mode
- Actuators with Posn Force Control
- Moulding Machines
- Hexapods / Motion Simulators
- Friction Welders