ETA, driven by innovation is calling young engineers to participate in ETA Innovation (e-NNOVATION) challenge a one of its kind technology contest open to engineering students and fresh engineering graduate to sharpen their engineering skills and connect with experts in various engineering fields.
Participate now and win exciting prizes + a chance to get internship at one of the creative groups, driven by engineering experts in India
Design a self-centering vice with a gripping force of 20KN with a repeat accuracy of 0.03mm to clamp a cylindrical job of 300mm length and Dia 16mm. Stroke per jaw : 20mm. Clamping speed :100mm per second.
Last date for the submission of paper – 16th June 2017
Presentation at ETA – Between June 19th to 30rd 2017
Announcement of winner – 7th July 2017
Who Can Participate
- Engineering college students in final year and pre-final year
- Fresh Engineering graduates who are not employed in any other company
- Students can participate as individual or as a team of maximum 3 students. However, every team member should actively involve in the challenge from start to end
- Relatives/Siblings of ETA employees are not eligible to participate in this contest
- Participants send the concepts and drawing to ETA
- ETA shortlists the entries
- Selected teams would be invited to ETA for presenting their paper
- ETA will select the winner for the awards.
- Prize distribution
Papers should be submitted by e-mail in PDF format at email@example.com using the subject line: “e-NNOVATION Challenge-1”.
Along with a
- Copy of Engineering Degree Certificate (In case of fresher)
- Letter from College – signed by HoD or Principal (Students)
Criteria for award
Creativity, Original thinking and Application of cost effective engineering solutions, Quality of paper and presentation
Engineering Toolkit + Opportunity do internship at ETA R&D center
For details regarding Paper Format, Judging, Scoring, Mode of Expression, Oral Presentation